Pursuant to Art. 71, para. 1 and Art. 72 of the Concessions Act, Art. 117a, para. 2 and para. 4, item 1, art. 117c and Art. 117d of the Maritime Space, Inland Waterways and Ports of the Republic of Bulgaria Act, with Decision № РК-3 of 06.04.2021 the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications initiate a concessionaire designation procedure
and a works concession award procedure of the object “Port terminal with winter storage - Rousse, part of the public transport port Rousse. With the mentioned decision of the Minister, the Notice for initiating the procedure was approved, as well as the Documentation for the concession.
The notice of initiation of the procedure was published in the Official Journal of the European Union under № 2021 / S 076-195705.
On 20.04.2021 the decision for initiating the procedure, the notice for the concession, the justification of the concession and the documentation for the concession were published on the account of the procedure in the National Concession Register under number № 111-92 / 20.04.2021.
The port is located in the eastern industrial zone of the city of Rousse, on the right bank of the river between km 491,700 and 490,900 along the Danube. For its service a road connection has been built (a street reflected in the cadastral map as a land property with identifier 63427.8.325) with a width of 6 meters, connecting the object with the city street network. From the road connection to the territory of the port terminal there is a separate cargo portal with provided access regime.
The port is registered in 2005 under № 1, page 341 in the Register of ports of the Republic of Bulgaria, in the area of “River Supervision Rousse” Directorate, has a Certificate of operational suitability № 53003 dated 15.03.2018 for a Port with a special purpose of Executive agency for exploration and maintenance of the Danube river - Rousse and with intended: for home and repair of ships, mooring, water and electricity supply and hydraulic research and construction. Currently, the port is operated by Executive agency for exploration and maintenance of the Danube river.
This concession procedure is initiated in accordance with the Concessions Act and Directive 2014/23 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the award of concession contracts.
- Decision № 210 of the Council of Ministers dated March 12, 2021 On approval of the Decision of the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications to initiate a procedure for selecting a concessionaire and awarding works concession for the construction of a port terminal with a winter storage - Ruse, part of port for public transport Ruse
- Decision on opening the procedure
- Notice №2021/S 076-195705 dated April 20, 2021
- Lot of the procedure in the National Concession Register
- Documentation for the concession
- Draft concession agreement
- Justification of the concession